We are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant
- Strong understanding of inbound marketing and a passion for Internet and marketing technology
- Performance-based digital marketing experience (specifically focused on setting up Sales funnels – web traffic management, lead generation, conversion)
- Experience in developing and executing all major social media platforms’ content, posting, and interaction strategies to generate inbound leads as well as increase exposure (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, SNAP, LinkedIn,
- Expertise in writing for the social posts, website, blog posts and email marketing messages.
- Inbound Marketing certification (HubSpot, IBM Marketing cloud/Silverpop, or similar)
- Solid understanding of web analytics, and all performance marketing KPIs.
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills
You will be responsible for assisting the Office director in all areas of administration and marketing, promoting the corporate image by representing the company’s team internally and externally.
As the Marketing assistant you are also responsible for proposing and assisting the firm in developing and implementing select marketing initiatives in house as well as with external bodies and offices.
Nice to have…
- Expertise in Programmatic display, Affiliate networks, etc.
- Arabic Language (Speak and write)
- Understanding of Database Management
- Exposure to and ability to feed into Data Visualisation and reporting tools like Tableau, Qlikview, Cristal, Microstrategy, etc
- Working knowledge of Analytical tools (SPSS, SAS, R, etc.)
-Junior or Fresh graduate with University degree in Marketing/ Business Management.
– Female, Arabic speaking has the advantage
-advanced English communication especially writing
-University Degree in Marketing.