A well-established company in Dubai is looking to hire an experienced credit controller to expertly manage the debts of our company. As a credit controller, you will be responsible for collecting debts from our company debtors, evaluating new credit requests, ensuring timely payments of company debts, processing invoices, maintaining the sales ledger, and providing administrative support.
Drop your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Credit Controller
1. Evaluating new credit requests and conducting client credit checks.
2. Managing and collecting debts from company debtors
3. Setting up the terms of credit for new clients
4. Negotiating payment plans.
5. Managing the collection of all payments and debts.
6. Responding to client inquiries
7. Processing invoices
8. Preparing statements and reports for the company accountant.
9. Managing the sales ledger
10. Liaising with customers and the sales team
1. Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting.
2. 5 Years previous work experience as a credit controller.
3. Good understanding of the legal formalities
4. Proficient in Accounting and Office software
5. Ability to reconcile complex debtors’ accounts.
6. Strong communication skills.
7. Ability to deal with problematic clients